Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Student success statement

“You cannot do wrong and feel right. It’s impossible”

Ezra T. Benson

Well I agree with this because every time I do something wrong I never feel right about it because it’s the things I have done that make me always feel bad about what I did. Also I agree with her because I know for a fact that nine out of ten times that all those who did wrong are all going to feel very bad about what he or she has done wrong.

One example can be when I had gotten searched  by Mr.c  and I was going to lie to him and tell him I don’t have anything on me but the fact that he was going to still search me and he got all my stuff that I was not supposed to have and in the end I felt really bad because that was the second time  I had gotten searched.

No comments:

Post a Comment