Thursday, February 28, 2013


Student success statement

“Success is dependent on effort”

-         Sophocles, Greek dramatist

Well this statement is true because if  you don’t put enough effort into all your classes then in the next one all your grades will be failures and that is not what you want to happen you would want to put all the effort you can to succeed in every thing you can and none of this can come true if you just take some time and put some effort into whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.

1.   One example can be when I checked my grade for chemistry she told me I have an F in her class and once she did I put in so much effort to get my grade up and when I did she told me you put in so much effort to get your grade up and she told me good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment