Tuesday, February 19, 2013


Student success statement

“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”

Helen Keller

What she is trying to get through our heads is that if you work alone on a group project the chances of you getting it done quick are very slim and it would be different if you work on the project with more than just yourself that way you can interact with people you have never met and it gives you more ideas to the project because you have every ones point of view.

One example can be when I was fixing my stepdads car and I seen a lot of my friends that were saying if I needed help to get it done quick so we can all kick back and relax but instead I chose to tell them that I can do it by myself and it took forever to fix until I regretted it and I told them to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment