Tuesday, June 3, 2014

1.    What did you like best about this class?
What I liked best of this class is that we get to chill and use the computers for educational purposes otherwise we could go on other sites unless checking with the instructor first.
2.    What did you dislike about this class?
What I disliked about this class is that when Mr.Haymore tells everyone don’t touch your mouse or anything that has to do with a computer when we are in time out everyone disobey and we have to do more work because of that disobedience.
3.    What can you recommend to improve the class?
Well I recommend that you should stop giving those that do good a chance while the others who misbehave shouldn’t be punished they should be given a chance to do good to.
4.    What will you always remember about this class?
I will always remember all the times you kicked me out of class because of my cussing and misbehaving with you and I shall also remember all those 500-1000 word essay’s I did for misbehaving.
Final part 1



No comments:

Post a Comment